Bar staff (m/f/d)
Full or part time (20 hours)
At the Turm Restaurant everything revolves around Austrian cuisine. The focus of the food & drinks is clearly on regionality and products from the field of vision around the Danube Tower.
In the Turm Café we spoil our guests with traditional Viennese coffee specialties and the fine selection of warm coffee house classics. Our popular brunch takes place every Saturday, Sunday and on holidays.
The Donaubräu with its classic Viennese cuisine is a popular place for friends and families.
- Running the taproom
- Cleaning of the glasses, the beverage store and the taproom
- Stock orders, control and dispensing of the goods
- Preparing and pouring cold and hot beverages
- Assisting the service staff with enthusiasm
- Compliance with corporate and legal guidelines (e.g. HACCP)
What we are looking for:
- Independent and organized work
- Experience in a similar position
- Friendly appearance and willingness to help
- Positive charisma, charm and cordiality
- Stress resistance and ability to work in a team
- Pleasure in serving guests
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Reliability and sense of responsibility
- Experience with Tipos cash register system is an advantage
cordiality and pleasure in dealing with the guest
- a secure job in a modern company with varied and challenging tasks with the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- a great, familiar working environment in an ambitious and motivated team
- an appreciative and open approach, flat hierarchies with a family touch
- transparent and lively corporate culture
- excellent training and further education opportunities through mutual growth
- free catering
- free trips to the Danube Tower for you, your family and friends
- discounts on our other services
- good public connection (U1) with 10 min walk
- an annual position with special payments
- The collective agreement minimum salary for this position is € 2,000 gross per month with 42.5 hours per week, depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible.
Please send your application with a complete curriculum vitae and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us: Tel +43/1/263 3572-2748
We will gladly take time for you!