Lift operator (m/f/d) with entertainment talent
Part-time (20 hours with 4 days per week) or marginal (10 hours with 2 days per week).
"Welcome and boarding please!" - drive our guests from all over the world up 150 meters to the observation deck or to our tower restaurant and tower café!
If you feel like and enjoy
- to work in the highest building in Austria
- to "practice" your language skills also with international guests
- have an open personality
- like to approach people
- love to talk
- have a positive charisma
- like to go "up" to 150 meters with your friends/family for free outside working hours...
- are already 18 years young
...then come and join us!
A job with a lot of fun with our guests and in our team!
We are looking forward to your commitment:
20 hours - 4 days/week
Marginal: 10 hours - 2 days/week
between 10:00-23:30 hours/each 5-6 hours/day
- a great, familiar working environment in an ambitious and motivated team
- an appreciative and open approach, flat hierarchies with a family touch
- transparent and lively corporate culture
- excellent training and further education opportunities through mutual growth
- free catering
- free trips to the Danube Tower for you, your family and friends
- discounts on our other services
- good public connection (U1) with 10 min walk
- an annual position with special payments
- The minimum wage for this position is € 819,- gross per month with a working time of 20 hours /4 days per week. Marginal € 452,- gross per month.
Please send your application with a complete CV and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, just give us a call: Tel +43/1/263 3572-2748
We will gladly take time for you!