Receptionist with service activities (m/f/d)
in the Turm Restaurant
Part-time: 20 hours / Part-time: 10 hours
You have a workplace with a breathtaking view over Vienna and welcome our guests with warmth!
- Reception, greeting and seating of our guests
- Acceptance and control of reservations
- Support and advice on all aspects of the culinary delights of the Danube Tower
- Preparatory and follow-up work in the service
- Support of the station waitress or the station waiter
- Responsible for the satisfaction of the guests
- No cashiering with guests
- Part-time: Monday-Friday between 10:30-21:00; Part-time: weekend/holidays between 10:00-21:00
Create a personalized experience for our discerning national and international guests.
What we want:
- Passionate host or hostess
- Positive charisma, charm and warmth
- Competent, self-confident, well-groomed appearance with communication skills as well as very good manners
- Stress resistance and good organization
- Pleasure in serving guests
- very good knowledge of German and English
Cordiality and pleasure in dealing with the guest
- a secure job in a modern company with varied and challenging tasks with the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- a great, familiar working environment in an ambitious and motivated team
- an appreciative and open approach, flat hierarchies with a family touch
- transparent and lively corporate culture
- excellent training and further education opportunities through mutual growth
- free catering
- free trips to the Danube Tower for you, your family and friends
- discounts on our other services
- good public connection (U1) with 10 min walk
- an annual position with special payments
- The collective agreement minimum wage for this position is € 810,- gross for 20 hours per month Low € 452,- gross per month.
Please send your application with a complete curriculum vitae and photo to: email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us: Tel +43/1/263 3572-2748
We will gladly take time for you!