Your reservation at the Danube Tower: Important information for a special experience
A visit to the Danube Tower promises not only culinary delights, but also breathtaking views. We cordially invite you to spend an unforgettable time with us, which can extend over a few pleasurable hours. Think of your restaurant visit with us like a visit to the theater, where every table plays an important role.
Our guests are very important to us and we welcome you with open arms on this culinary journey. Unfortunately, however, there are moments that sadden us as hosts - the so-called "no-shows" or last-minute cancellations.
Here is the most important information about our new reservation policy:
A "no-show" is no trivial offense
If you reserve a table with us, we look forward to your presence.
- Your reservation is a binding commitment. We urge you to honor this commitment.
- Reservations become effective only after written confirmation. Credit card details are requested and authorised in the amount of € 1,- (not debited).
Cancellations and changes
If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please note the following information:
- Cancellations are possible free of charge until 48 hours before the reserved date at the latest, in whole or in part (i.e. regarding individual seats/guests).
- You can cancel your reservation via the link in your confirmation email or by email.
- Reservations are binding with regard to the reserved time and number of guests.
- From 13 persons our payment and cancellation modalities for group and event bookings apply (see APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - VERSION 2023-02 - EVENTS clause 5).
- Unexcused no-shows "no-show" or late cancellations will be charged a fee of € 50 per adult, € 25 per child age 6-14 and € 11 per infant age 3-5. No fee is charged for infants under 3 years of age: The same applies insofar as the reserved seats are not used at the agreed time, i.e. the guests do not appear or do not appear in the announced number.
Agreement to our terms and conditions
We are not alone in this practice. Restaurants around the world, including Austria, have implemented similar policies to ensure that all guests have an equal opportunity to experience a culinary journey.
Thank you for your understanding and support. We look forward to welcoming you to the Danube Tower to experience unforgettable culinary moments together. Make your reservation now and enjoy an extraordinary time with us!